Memories
Friday, April 14, 2006
Helllllo friends and secret internet lovers.

So it's the long weekend, and I'm sitting in the main library on campus studying away. I have an exam on Saturday and an exam on Monday (only Fri. and Sun. are stat holidays) so there goes my Easter. Oh well. I have IR and political philosophy to keep me busy. *Thumbs down.* Anyhoo, things here have been hectic as one would expect at this time of year. After a couple of interviews I secured the position of student council secretary for next year. I'm sure the job will prove to be interesting, since I'm clearly not part of the country club scene up in here ... but you know what they say about adapting to your surroundings. Just as long as it doesn't involve wearing Uggs I think I'll be okay. I also have a (next) new guy on the side who is clearly in love with me (ahhh *runs and hides*) so we'll see how long that lasts. I'm horrible :) and I love it.

I'll for sure be the last one finished school so don't go lookin' for me anytime soon. I have several looooong days (and nights) ahead of me, and trust me they're not gonna be spent partying.

Love!
THIS IS ME
Cindy * 18 * June 15th, 1986 * Ajax High School * likes - Jarek :) * shopping, fashion, psy. * hates - sluts * mean people * cinnybun@hotmail.com *


LAYOUT
designer
excentricdeviantart
adobe photoshop


LINKIES
www.silverchair.nu
www.blogger.com
www.google.com
www.ebaumsworld.com


Savour These Memories

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com