Memories
Monday, February 20, 2006
I'm coming to the Jax next weekend - get excited!

My last real "break" before the end of the semester ... oh geez, this year has just flown by. I'm almost halfway done my undergrad degree ... :o Soon I shall be able to write the first of many fancy letters after my name. Ah, meritocracy, how I love you.

Anyway, my mom is coming to pick me up so I can show her some of the apartments I'm looking at renting for next year (contracts scare me ... and don't even get me started on rent). Hopefully I'm gonna be living in the Richmond/Oxford area which means I can walk to just about everything (well, everything worth walking to :p). Yay for living downtown, and by MYSELF might I add. Oh yes.

I'm babbling which means I must need coffee - Monday is my long day :(
(2 hr gym session, crim, theory AND policy science lectures ... pffff).
However. Tonight I'm going to Molly's (irish pub) which should be splendid.

See you all soon <333
THIS IS ME
Cindy * 18 * June 15th, 1986 * Ajax High School * likes - Jarek :) * shopping, fashion, psy. * hates - sluts * mean people * cinnybun@hotmail.com *


LAYOUT
designer
excentricdeviantart
adobe photoshop


LINKIES
www.silverchair.nu
www.blogger.com
www.google.com
www.ebaumsworld.com


Savour These Memories

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com