Memories
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Hey bitches - Happy V-Day !!

So I spent the last 72 hours of my life writing the hugest, and subsequently stupidest, paper ever. But getting it out of the way was totally worthwhile, because now I have an awesome week to look forward to! Shopping tonight, Rick McGee's at the Wave (campus bar) on Wednesday, Molly Bloom's (irish pub) on Thursday, Huron Ball on Friday and 29 Park (new club) on Saturday. Plus my double Robyn is here visiting from UBC. Woo-hoo! Are ya jealous?

And P.S., unless the rest of the world, my reading week starts on the 27th so free up some time to come hang out [you know what that means, drinky drinky time ;)]. Alrightty, hope y'all have an awesome day with your significant others while I wallow away in self pity [haha just kidding. besides, my mommy sent me a package :P].

Much love!
THIS IS ME
Cindy * 18 * June 15th, 1986 * Ajax High School * likes - Jarek :) * shopping, fashion, psy. * hates - sluts * mean people * cinnybun@hotmail.com *


LAYOUT
designer
excentricdeviantart
adobe photoshop


LINKIES
www.silverchair.nu
www.blogger.com
www.google.com
www.ebaumsworld.com


Savour These Memories

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com