Memories
Thursday, December 08, 2005
so here I am. what to write. I hope you all are having a wonderful life. Mine is pretty good. I have been working for the last while at Surefit, it's an alright place to work. Other then that I have been doing the usual, smoking weed and chilling out with peeps. Tamara I haven't seen or talked to you in a while, what up G! Melissa I missed on the weekend, I was fucking passed out on a friday night like a lazy ass. Damb lithium makes me so slow and tired, I really gotta stop taking this shit. Cindy we gotta jam it up at your place sometime soon.

The one thing I think about over and over again and will not stop until I die is that we and all of this came from nothing, isn't that amazing. Like W.T.F!!! and it's like we are all the same one being existing from nothing for nothing, aint it beautiful.

GOD IS I

BYE BYE

PEace out

Chris
THIS IS ME
Cindy * 18 * June 15th, 1986 * Ajax High School * likes - Jarek :) * shopping, fashion, psy. * hates - sluts * mean people * cinnybun@hotmail.com *


LAYOUT
designer
excentricdeviantart
adobe photoshop


LINKIES
www.silverchair.nu
www.blogger.com
www.google.com
www.ebaumsworld.com


Savour These Memories

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com