Memories
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Olay !

So my political theory prof is taking my tutorial class out for drinks next week. It's about freaking time someone decided to fuse education and alcohol together into one magical experience - hoooray !! I'm sure Machiavelli will be much more interesting over a few pitchers. We are also planning to get Dr.Munro shiftfaced ... on campus, no less. Haha. I hope we doooo it - Jeff wins a prize for the best tutorial idea ever.

Also, I got a 92% on my midterm for the aforementioned class. And a hundred percent on my physics proposal. Who's the champ, bitches ?! Yeah, that's what I thought ...
THIS IS ME
Cindy * 18 * June 15th, 1986 * Ajax High School * likes - Jarek :) * shopping, fashion, psy. * hates - sluts * mean people * cinnybun@hotmail.com *


LAYOUT
designer
excentricdeviantart
adobe photoshop


LINKIES
www.silverchair.nu
www.blogger.com
www.google.com
www.ebaumsworld.com


Savour These Memories

Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com